- Weight – 395 grams
- Dimensions – 5 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches
- Sensor Type – CMOS DX type
- Viewfinder – OLED Electronic type
- Pixels – 20.9MP
- Display type – 3.2 inches TFT LCD (Touch-sensitive)
- Display Angle – 1700 viewing angle
- Continuous shooting speed – 11 fps
- ISO Sensitivity range – 100 – 204,800
- Autofocus system – Hybrid phase-detection/contrast AF with AF assist
- Video recording format – up to 4K Full UHD
- Wi-Fi connectivity – IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac
- Bluetooth connectivity – Available
- Battery Life – 300 shots | 75 min Video Recording
- Compact and portable size
- Video quality in 4K HD
- Good basic kit lens
- Affordable price
- Does not have any built in stabilization feature
- Only one UHS I card slot present
If you are looking for a compact and sleek design digital camera, then the Nikon Z-50 Mirrorless camera may just be the device for you. Coming with a beautiful black finish, the Nikon Z-50 appears to be one digital camera with complete style and class. Also, the way all the buttons and controls are placed over the camera gives you a totally easy approach to use and handle the camera overall.
The one other very awesome built feature, I totally loved about this camera after having used it for quite some time now is the rotatable LCD display at the back which can move up to a complete 1800 in order to enable you to look at the screen directly and take some beautiful selfies of your own.
Now coming to features, the Nikon Z DX brings to the table quite a few features which surely will make your shooting experience with the mirrorless camera worthwhile.
Note: If you are Beginner and looking for Dslr camera and you can check out post on Top 5 Best DSLR Camera Review For Beginners 2019.
Firstly, the solid one hand grip built design of the camera allows you to take even the most difficult of shots single handed with total ease and convenience. Moreover, since the display itself is fully touch, controlling the camera with a single hand or both hands should not be a problem at all.
Again, the Z mount which the Nikon Z DX employs gives you the ability to mount and choose from a wider range of lens making it one of the most lens compatible cameras out there. Also, since the lens mount itself is so wide, factors like contrast, sharpness and quality of images just become more and more enticing.
Last but not the least as in case of transmission and sharing of pictures and videos, with the built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features along with Nikon’s very own SnapBridge facility makes it really easy and efficient to share and send images as simply as clicking them.
Along with all that there are 10 different special effects which you can preview and use in real time making it absolutely easy to understand and work with your shots to give the very best of results possible.